of paper based products:
and Policy Guidelines
on Wednesday Jan 22, 2014 in Ljubljana, Slovenia
A free seminar for everybody in the paper chain: recyclers, printers, publishers or agencies as well as packaging converters.
22 January Seminar
- Welcome (Diana Gregor Svetec, Graziano Elegir)
- Overview of EU and national legislation (Antonija Božič Cerar)
- Recyclability evaluation (Hans Putz)
- Ecolabels for paper based products (Andreas Faul)
- Statistics on paper collection (Ilpo Ervasti)
- Brain storming session:
How to improve paper for recycling quality:
present regulations and steps further.
- Recyclability (Graziano Elegir)
- Collection strategies (Harald Grossmann)
- Legislation — discrepancies (Gorazd Golob)
- Public awareness (Andreas Faul)
(Presentations will follow)
23 January Workshop on Paper Recyclability
- Introduction: EPL methodology for determination of recyclability (Hans Putz)
- Laboratory demonstration of the EPL recyclability testing (Janja Zule, Marko Kenda)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!